The Sh'Ma Shofar is our quarterly publication designed to inform and encourage the believer with information on a variety of topics. Each issue features articles about Israel, Christian service, expository notes from our director, Dr. Dan Mouw, and a sermon by Howard F. Sugden. Also included are missionary reports from around the world that speak of lives being changed by the power of God's forgiveness, and churches being planted to disciple new believers.
A one year subscription to the Sh'Ma Shofar magazine is currently $10.00. To order your subscription, call, write or email your request using the contact information on this page.
Excerpts from previous issues:
A Crash Course in the Real Facts - Fall 2002
Chronology of Jerusalem - Winter 2003
A Look in the Book for a Walk in the Word By Dan Mouw
- Winning the Jews, Helps for Christian Workers
- What it has Cost the Church to Withhold Christ from the Jews
- A New Light for Israel
- A Christian Jew? A Jewish Christian?
- Trinity is Jewish
- Yom Kippur: Feast or Fast?
- Passover: Four More Questions
- I Thought Christians Hated Jews
- Why I am a Friend to the Jewish People
- Search for Atoning Blood
- Passover DVD by Dr. Jack Reiss ($15)